Sunday 14 June 2015

Lusting After Lodgy

Renault recently launched its swanky SUV - Lodgy in India. All this while, I have been dreaming about a romantic ride in this mean machine. The lovely weather, with the intermittent rains, cooling breeze and a fresh looking environment, only makes me dream even more about a long drive! My wishful thinking is all done, and today I am going to share my packing list with you. I will only talk about the five things which are most important to my world.

Source: https://www.cdn.renault.com/content/dam/Renault/IN/vehicles/Renault-Lodgy-2015/product-brochure/Lodgy-Brochure.pdf

Item #1: My Close Friends

I have been travelling for the better part of my life. And in all my trips, I have realized that your company makes a huge difference in how much you enjoy your trip. The Renault Lodgy has a fantastic seating capacity of seven or eight. This means, I will never have to choose between any two friends of mine. I can take them all along on a wonderful and long drive with me.

Source: https://www.cdn.renault.com/content/dam/Renault/IN/vehicles/Renault-Lodgy-2015/product-brochure/Lodgy-Brochure.pdf

Item #2: Travel Gear

Most of you know how much I love the outdoors. I would rather camp in the wild than stay cooped up in a boring hotel. Thanks to Lodgy's 207 litres of boot space which is also expandable to 1861 litres, I can squeeze in a foldable waterproof tent, sleeping bags or  air-beds, solar powered lamps, a portable barbeque, a first aid box and trekking poles. I am a huge fan of trekking and a big foodie!

Source: https://www.cdn.renault.com/content/dam/Renault/IN/vehicles/Renault-Lodgy-2015/product-brochure/Lodgy-Brochure.pdf

Item #3: My Smartphone

A blogger and socially connected person like me can never go anywhere without a smartphone. My phone is like my lifeline. Not only can I always stay in touch with the world, but I can also share my amazing travel experiences with everyone. I actively use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn to inspire people to travel. I also use my phone for navigation as my street sense is quite poor. I like how efficiently Renault Lodgy has integrated phone and audio controls so I can manage calls and music while I drive using the MediaNav system. No road trip is complete without some peppy music that gets you pumped up for the weekend ahead!

Source: https://www.cdn.renault.com/content/dam/Renault/IN/vehicles/Renault-Lodgy-2015/product-brochure/Lodgy-Brochure.pdf

Item #4: My DSLR Camera

I love to capture the unforgettable memories of all my trips through my Canon lenses. This is also the reason why I carefully pick out my clothes and accessories for every travel. I believe that you look good only when you feel good from within. Just like me, Lodgy looks great from outside with its stylish roof rails, sporty alloy wheels, chrome tailgate garnish and arrowhead-style taillamps, even as it feels fantastic inside with the premium two-tone dashboard and door trim and leather and chrome touches on the steering wheel, instrument cluster and upholstery.

Source: https://www.cdn.renault.com/content/dam/Renault/IN/vehicles/Renault-Lodgy-2015/product-brochure/Lodgy-Brochure.pdf

Item #5: Safety Gear

Safety is paramount to me on any trip I plan. If its a night trek, I will ensure I have a torch and a power-bank for my phone. In cases of emergency, your phone can be your first line of defense as you can call or send a message out for help. The Renault Lodgy is my perfect safety partner as it has dual front airbags, adjustable seatbelts and ABS with EBD and brake-assist.

Source: https://www.cdn.renault.com/content/dam/Renault/IN/vehicles/Renault-Lodgy-2015/product-brochure/Lodgy-Brochure.pdf

Do you think my dream of going on a joyride in the Renault Lodgy will come true anytime soon?

I’m participating in the #LiveLodgycal contest with Renault in association with BlogAdda to get a chance to be part of the #LiveLodgycal Drive in Goa.

2 comments:

  1. All the best Oindrila. It was great to meet you at the Axis meetup

    www.rathinasviewspace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you too, Rathina! :-)

      Delete

Let me hear your thoughts!