Tuesday 14 April 2015

A New Smartphone Experience with ASUS Zenfone 2

The smartphone I own is almost two and a half years old now. It is starting to show its age - the UI is not so responsive anymore and the battery drains faster than the sun drains my electrolytes. I think it is finally time to buy a new phone! I was surveying different smartphones in the Indian market the other day, and I came across the new ASUS Zenfone 2!

Sceptics might want to know why am I ditching my trustworthy phone for an expensive one which will have similar features. Well, to silence all such people, I present to you 5 reasons why I feel the ASUS Zenfone 2 could redefine my smartphone experience:-
  1. 4 GB RAM - a first of sorts

    For the first time in the history of gadgets, there is RAM worth 4 gigs in a smartphone! This means, I will be able to do my tasks up to three times faster. Also, my game-hungry family will have a gaming experience that is up to seven times better than they are accustomed to. This mean machine also has dual channel performance and a super quad core Intel Atom Processor (64-bit).

  2. Faster Recharge

    The most annoying thing about my old phone is that it takes ages to get fully charged. The ASUS BoostMaster Technology charges so fast, you get almost 60% charge in under 40 minutes.

  3. PixelMaster Camera for DSLR-like snaps

    The travel blogger in me always hunts for new places every weekend so I can sit back with my camera and capture the world through my lenses. The Zenfone 2 has a 13MP camera and f/2.0 aperture lens that takes the shutter lag to zero. It is fantastic in low lights when you can see pictures about 400 times brighter as it illuminates through picture-merging technology. I will bid goodbye to flash when I get my hands on this phone! ;-) There is another Super HDR mode which lets you see things through their shadows in the daytime.

  4. Dual SIM

    Perhaps, a lot of phones have this. But mine does not. I would love to use the Dual Active feature to answer two calls from the same phone. This means, I can speak to my boyfriend and answer urgent office emails from the same phone. I will not have to lug around two separate phones for work and personal life.

  5. Ergonomic Design

    The ultra thin arc design  has a luxurious brushed metal finish. This makes it look very expensive. I hope the phone fits my budget. I love style in all the things I possess. My gadget must definitely reflect my personal taste in elegant dressing!

Have you got a chance to check out Zenfone 2 yet? Did it blow your mind too? I should buy it, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!